Multi-asset class platform for forex, CFDs, cryptos, and binary options
● Low spread
● Real-time quotes
● Automated trading
● Charts and Technical Indicators
● Market News, Forex analysis, and Price alerts
MetaTrader 5 is a platform for advanced financial trading functions, advanced technical analyses, and automated trading using built-in Expert Advisors. The application's simplicity makes it the perfect choice for both beginning traders and experts.
● Multiple time-frame analysis
● Low latency connectivity
● 21 timeframes
● 38 inbuilt indicators
● Interactive real-time chart
● Built-in economic calendar
● Maximum of 500 total orders
● Trading on more than 118 financial markets
MetaQuotes Language (MQL) is a built-in language for programming trading strategies in the MetaTrader 5. The MQL5 has many advantages over MQL4 due to new programming possibilities such as new data objects and user arrays, as well as added functionality.
● Easier code porting
● Supports formatting for text fields
● Advanced string functions for easier coding
● C++ programming language.
● Language independence
● Speed up execution
Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese (simplified, PRC), Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Farsi/Persian, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mongolian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tajik, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese.
User guides and Videos
● How to download and install MT5
● MT5 platform walk-through
● How to download and setup MetaTrader 5 on IOS mobile
How can I upgrade from MT4 to MT5?
1. Verify that all your trading data is in your MT4 account
2. Update the MetaTrader 5 to the latest version
3. Update the operating system of your device
4. Log into your MT5 account
5. Start trading
What is the maximum leverage for a deal?
The maximum leverage for a deal on MetaTrader 5 depends on the instrument type and can be different at different Forex brokers. For example, the maximum leverage for an account with one Standard account and one Expert Advisor is 1:1000. If you have two Standard accounts, the maximum leverage reduces to 1:500. The same rule applies to Trader accounts: if there are any Trader accounts in your trading account containing the same or opposite positions as your Expert Advisor, then the maximum leverage will be less than 1:1000.
How do I change the time zone of my MT5 platforms?
1. Log onto the MT5 platform
2. Navigate to Instrument
3. Click the Fields tab and then click Time Zone Settings
4. To make changes click Edit Timezones and select the Time Zone
How do I change the language of my MT5 platforms?
1. Go to the Meta Trader 5 platform
2. Login using your ID and password
3. Click on the “Settings” button under the main menu bar
4. On the top of the page, click on the “Languages” tab.
5. Choose your desired language by clicking on the drop-down list besides “Language”
How to modify or delete my order?
1. Log in to your account
2. Select the "Trading" section
3. Open the trade by clicking the "Open Trade" button and then click on the "Close Window"
4. To modify your order, modify it manually by placing a new order or cancel it in full or partial
5. Delete the open trade by clicking on Close and Delete in the window that opens