This is a detailed description of our privacy terms and conditions. Please read this statement to fully understand how we collect, store, and use personal information.
1. At registration, FinoMarkets collects data on its users to promote security. Moreover, information is only collected from the client to verify their identity and confirm their trading account.
1. When users sign up to FinoMarkets, they agree to provide true and accurate identity information. Negotiation is permitted only if it is done in the right context or with the proper documentation.
1. FinoMarkets does not share, distribute or sell any personal information of its clients to third parties. The information you provide us is confidential and used solely for administrative purposes (including legal and compliance).
1. FinoMarkets will not divulge any of your private information to a third party, except in the case of
● a subpoena or other legal matter
● a written consent by the client to transfer data to the third party
For such cases as above, verification and analysis will be done to confirm the customer’s account and information.
1. Clients confirm that all of their interactions with FinoMarkets are reserved in case of dispute resolution.
1. By registering and using the FinoMarkets, its services, and products, you agree that we can use your information and create opportunities to share our content with others.
1. FinoMarkets will occasionally reach out to customers by phone or email to provide product updates, new services, and information about our solutions. This service mainly provides general information about binary options trading and financial markets.
1. In the event a customer does not want this service anymore, he/she can request to opt-out by sending an email or calling the company. The company will comply with such a request.